How do I change my address?

In order to change your address you must notify the Registry of Motor Vehicles, or your Insurance Company. This is the taxpayer's responsibility. The Town cannot change your address.

Show All Answers

1. What is motor vehicle excise tax?
2. What is the excise tax rate?
3. When is payment due?
4. I received an excise tax on a car I no longer own - how do I get an adjustment on this bill?
5. How do I change my address?