Yesterday ballots for September 6, 2022, Primary were sent via USPS to the 147 Egremont registered voters who requested an absentee or early voting ballot by mail. To those who have or will soon receive one of these ballots, please follow the instructions below:
- Mark your ballot by completely filling in the oval next to your candidate of choice. Do NOT fill in the oval with an X or ü as these symbols cannot be read by the tabulator and must be hand counted.
- Place your ballot into the security envelope which says “Absentee Ballot Envelope” or “Early Voting Envelope.”
- Sign and seal the envelope
- Place this envelope into the larger, postage-paid envelope and either mail it back to Town Hall or deposit it in the locked drop box outside Town Hall.
- You can track your ballot by going to this website: Track My Ballot: Search (state.ma.us)
Next week you will receive an email with the dates and hours of in-person Early Voting at Town Hall. And of course, there will be regular voting on Primary Day, September 6, 2022, from 7 AM – 8 PM at the North Egremont Fire House. 175 Egremont Plain Rd. (RT. 71), No. Egremont.